ARTINIS: An evening to celebrate and support the Arts in Ottawa
ARTINIS, AOE Arts Council’s popular annual fundraising event attracts over 300 artists, art lovers, business and community leaders who come together to celebrate our activities on behalf of Ottawa’s artists and arts organizations.
This benefit soirée is held in October at the Shenkman Arts Centre with the support of sponsors, in-kind donations, volunteers, participating local artists and guests who buy tickets.
At ARTINIS, guests and AOE Arts Council’s sponsors were able to exceed expectations, raising $30,000 to fund opportunities and resources for local artists and to support Ottawa’s vibrant arts community.
ARTinis 2017 photo album
2017’s theme A Culinary Carnival of Arts and Screams will put you in the mood to party in a carnival atmosphere while you enjoy an evening full of surprises, live music, and artistic demonstrations. Come in cocktail attire or costume, if you dare!
Arts and Tastes Midway
- over 20 local food and drink booths serving tempting culinary delights with tastings of local wine, beer and cider
- arts and carnival games
- costume contest and prizes
- fabulous silent auction with items at varying prices Ottawa musicians, performers and artists in the Richcraft Theatre
Under the Big Top
- foodie tasting experience on the Harold-Shenkman Hall stage
- choice of two seatings of a three-course tasting menu
- prepared in front of you by some of Ottawa’s finest Executive Chefs:
- Chef Francis Periard, St. Martha’s Culinaire d’Orléans
- Chef Ryan Edwards of Salt Restaurant and Lounge
- Mystery Ottawa Chef
Save on Early Bird, Group Tickets and Tables
$85 each $480/6 tickets
Table (9 guests) $720
$100 each $540/6 tickets
Table (9 guests) $810