A HAUNTINGLY GOOD PARTY
Join us on Thursday, October 27 for ARTinis 2016 at the Shenkman Arts Centre, where the spirits of Ottawa’s Arts Community will come out to haunt with community leaders, business members and supporters. ARTinis 2016, our annual artistic benefit event will pull you into the depths of the Underworld with an evening full of surprises, live music, and artistic demonstration. Linger in the land of wandering souls enjoying decadent food and sinful drinks prepared temptingly by some of Ottawa’s finest caterers. Guests can come in cocktail attire or in costume, if they dare.
- Listen and dance to original live music in the Richcraft Theatre
- A unique guest experience with artist demonstrations and live art performances
- Costume contest with prizes in various categories
- Signature ARTinis cocktails, wine and beer
- Exceptional, catered gastronomical experience at numerous food stations
- Networking opportunities with local business, arts, and community leaders
- Themed décor and lounge areas
- Exceptional Silent Auction - see the list of prizes here.
About the Cause – Celebrate and Support Local Arts
AOE Arts Council’s popular annual event returns for its ninth year. The event attracts over 300 artists, art lovers, business and community leaders who come together to celebrate AOE Arts Council activities on behalf of Ottawa’s artists and arts organizations.
AOE Arts Council has been working with Ottawa’s Arts Community for close to 30 years to build a vibrant and sustainable sector. As a dynamic, bilingual arts service organization, we connect, champion, and collaborate to bring resources together that build a thriving Ottawa Arts Community. We do this by:
- Creating opportunities for local artists and arts groups
- Offering 40 programs, workshops, and events each year
- Providing promotional reach, professional development, and resources for artists
- Providing an informed voice for the Arts
- Representing over 400 members in all disciplines and at all levels of practice
- Offering opportunities for thousands of residents to engage with the arts each year
Together, we can meet AOE Arts Council’s $40,000 goal to fund opportunities for local artists and to support Ottawa’s vibrant arts community.
For tickets and information, to donate to the silent auction or to become a sponsor, please contact:
Marissa McHugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 613.580.2767
Early Bird tickets extended until Sept. 26, 2016: $65 each or 6 for $325
Regular tickets after Sept. 16, 2016: $75 or 6 for $375
All photos by: Claude Brazeau MPA
Thank you for your support.